Asymetric Lace Hem Supportive Gown
• 94% TENCEL™ Modal x Eco Soft technology fabric
• Asymmetric lace hem
• Delicate lace bust overlay and straps
• Translucent lace insert beneath bust
• Slit up side gown (to calf)
• Luxury silk charmeuse fabric accents
• Floral lace enriched with rose gold Lurex® yarn
• Relaxed contouring silhouette
Designed by women. Sustainably sourced and ethically made.
Main Fabric: 94% TENCEL™ Modal x Eco Soft technology, 6% Spandex.
Model’s Height: 5’ 8”
• Hand wash, cold water OR machine wash closed in mesh bag, gentle cycle
• Lay flat to dry
Our Brand Promise
We don't settle for anything less than the best.
All design and product development is powered by women, in-house, in Montreal, Canada. The team includes designers, pattern makers, seamstresses, and technical fit specialists.
Everything we make goes through extensive wash and wear testing to make sure it will still look beautiful long after it's been loved and worn.