Allure Light Push-Up Bra
• Soft gradual push-up pad for gently enhanced cleavage
• Perfect light push-up for day or evening wear
• Excellent solution for women with shallow breasts who don’t want too much padding
• Ultra-soft microfiber
• Double layer side wings offer supportive comfort
• Multi-position channel along band means straps can be adjusted for the perfect fit, offering a solution for narrow shoulders
• Convertible straps can be styled classic, crisscross, or halter
• Strap widths and hook-and-eye columns increase with size
• Complete the look with the Thong panty
Fabric: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex. Ethically made.
• Hand wash, cold water OR machine wash with hook-and-eye closed in mesh bag, gentle cycle
• Hang to dry
Our Brand Promise
We don't settle for anything less than the best.
All design and product development is powered by women, in-house, in Montreal, Canada. The team includes designers, pattern makers, seamstresses, and technical fit specialists.
Everything we make goes through extensive wash and wear testing to make sure it will still look beautiful long after it's been loved and worn.
I was pleased to find a bra with a selection of channels at the back so that the straps could be placed wide or narrow. My shoulders are narrow and I am constantly tugging straps up. With the straps placed as close to the center of the back as they can go I now have a much more comfortable wear. Thank you Montelle!
I do wish that the extra piece to switch to a halter style was longer. It is too short to be comfortable for me. I am tall and need extra length on straps.
I've ordered a couple of these Allure Light Push-Up Bras and really enjoy them! The first (Sweet Encounter Allure With Lace Sling) I encountered a defect with the bra cup shape, and Montelle Intimates were really quick to send a replacement which was wonderful. No issues with the replacement bra I received! The second bra I ordered fits perfectly and gives my modest 36C a nice little uplift and boost.
Hi! So happy you're loving your new bra! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience :)
Allure Light Push-Up Bra
I came across this company via an Instagram ad. Am I ever glad I looked. I have a smaller chest and nothing ever fit and absolutely hated bra shopping.I had to always make the best of what I could get.I was constantly adjusting them all day. I ordered this bra thinking what the heck? Well, wow. It fits, it doesn’t move around on me and SO comfortable. I am a true believer in these bras. I am 55 years old and FINALLY have a comfortable PRETTY bra that fits. No no more boring beige and basic black for me. You have to try these bras. You will not regret it.