Bodybliss Breeze Camisole
• Made with TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air technology - the finest yarn on the market for the softest touch in intimate apparel
• Eco-friendly fibers created from self-renewable Beechwood trees sourced from sustainable forestry plantations
• Breathable fabric helps to breeze through the hottest of days
• Pretty lace details make layering beautiful
• Thin straps for wear under casual or dressier items
Fabric: 95% TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air technology, 5% Spandex. Ethically made.
• Hand wash, cold water OR machine wash closed in mesh bag, gentle cycle
• Hang to dry
Perfect fit and soft
This camisole is very soft, lightweight and comfortable.
This is so soft and comfortable and the lace is very attractive too.
This camisole is butter soft. With the adjustable straps I can wear the cami a little higher if I want the lace to be seen peeking out from under my shirt. The color “seashell” is a lovely pink, just a tad muted in tone so not a baby girl pink.
Our Brand Promise
We don't settle for anything less than the best.
All design and product development is powered by women, in-house, in Montreal, Canada. The team includes designers, pattern makers, seamstresses, and technical fit specialists.
Everything we make goes through extensive wash and wear testing to make sure it will still look beautiful long after it's been loved and worn.